The American far right arms itself for battle
The policy of current American far right groups, heavily supportive of President Trump and in full cooperation with his people, is to exacerbate latent racism in the United States to the point where public violence erupts and the political polarization of the public becomes manifest.
By encouraging and arming the far right and neo nazi groups, the so-called Scavenius group is laying the groundwork for an acceptable and militant government reaction, the institution of draconian control over the entire population and the rationale for national and official government control, all in the name of law and order.
It is planned that the far right and neo nazi groups eventually be taken into the law enforcement structure and used to put down any public demonstrations that the government deems to be a potential threat to their policies.
Who are these groups? Here is a listing of only some of them:
- ACT for America
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- America’s Promise Ministries
- American Border Patrol/American Patrol
- American Family Association
- American Freedom Party
- American Renaissance
- Aryan Brotherhood
- Aryan Brotherhood of Texas
- Aryan Nations
- Blood & Honor
- Brotherhood of Klans
- Center for Security Policy
- Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
- The Creativity Movement
- The Sovereign Citizen Movement of the US and Canada
- The Dominonist Movement of America
- National Alliance
- National Coalition for Immigration Reform
- National Socialist Movement
- National Vanguard
- Oath Keepers
- The Aryan Terror Brigade.
- The neo-Confederate League of the South.
- Traditionalist Worker Party
- White RevolutionThe specific weapons involved in the arming of neo-nazi groups are the following:
- The basic plan of the planners is to supply activists neo-nazi groups in the United States with weapons smuggled into the US. These weapons originate with the Chinese firm, NORENCO, The China North Industries Corporation. This is a Chinese company, located at the Xicheng District, Beijing, China that manufactures civil and military firearms and ammunition.
- Type 54, copy of TT-33 Pistol Model
- Type 64, pistol
- Type 77, pistol
- NP50, copy of Smith & Wesson model 64
- NP-216, 9x19mm revolver
- QSZ-92 (Type 92), pistol NP-42, civilian export version of QSZ-92
- NZ-75, copy of CZ 75 pistol NZ-85B, clone of CZ 85 pistol
- NP-40, copy of CZ 85 pistol in .40S&W
- NP-22 (rename by importer NP226 or NC226) a SIG Sauer P226 pistol first version copy NP-34 (rename by importer NP228 or NC228), copy of SIG Sauer P228 pistol
- NP-56 45ACP, SIG Sauer P220 Rail pistol Copy in .45ACP
- M-1911A1C, Combat Commander style pistol
- NP-28, Colt M1911A1 copy in 9x19mm Parabellum with double-column magazine (10 rounds)
- NP-44, Colt M1911A1 copy in .45 ACP with double-column magazine (14 rounds)
- CQ, copy of M16A1 variant of M16 rifle
- NR-08, sub machine gun (SMG), copy of Heckler & Koch MP5.
- Type 56 Carbine, copy of Russian SKS semi-automatic rifle
- Type 56 assault rifle, copy of AK-47 MAK-90, a civilian, semi-automatic version of the AK-47
- NHM-90, 1994–2004 gun ban model, w/1.5mm stamped receiver, thumbhole stock, no bayonet lug, non-flashhider
- Type 86S bullpup assault rifle
- Type 87 (also known as QLZ87) 35 mm automatic grenade launcher (AGL)
- QBU-88 (Type 88), sniper rifle
- QBZ-95 (Type 95), an assault rifle
- Norinco-designed QBZ-95 rifle.QBB 95, a squad automatic weapon version of the QBZ-95
- QBZ-97 (Type 97), a rifle，export version of QBZ-95 that uses 5.56×45mm NATO ammunition
- QBZ-03 (Type 03), an assault rifle
- NDM-86, a version of the Dragunov Sniper Rifle that fires .308 Win. ammo or traditional 7.62×54mmR depending on model
- JW-25a, or TU-G33/40, patterned after G33/40.
Because of strict port security in Vancouver, the weapons are off-loaded in the Pacific, off the west coast of Vancouver Island, from a Chinese-flag container ship headed for the port city of Vancouver. The weapons are loaded onto commercial fishing vessels, very common in the area, who subsequently take them south to the Washington port of Tacoma. From there, they are driven by commercial trucks to the Boeing Field airport and placed on private aircraft for distribution to other American destinations.
It is to be noted that there is a strong Chinese presence in the Vancouver-Seattle area. In Vancouver, the Chinese population is over 400,000 and in Seattle they represent 4% of the population. All the smuggled weapons are handled by Chinese personnel until they are loaded onto the aircraft.
Funding for the weapons purchases does not come from the organizing entity but from a different source.
The payments are made via the manufacture and sale of counterfeit nazi period memorabilia. This project is funded initially from retrieved buried nazi concentration camp gold hidden in the mountains of southern Austria.
An expedition there in 2014 netted the American neo-nazi group almost $20,000,000 in gold bullion coins and jewelry. The gold and other treasure was buried by an SS general at the end of the war. The gold has been stored in the cellars of a prosperous commercial dealer in neo-nazi relics and used, as needed, to fund the weapons purchases.
There are two powerful agencies in the United States that are, or would be, involved with anti-government activities.
The existence of major FBI–CIA problems has always been refuted by both entities.
The FBI was an established agency prior to 1948 when the CIA was founded and as the latter expanded, it moved more and more into the FBI’s area of competence.
Eventually, after a period of intense rivalry and competition, an agreement was arrived at that mandated the FBI handle all domestic intelligence matters and the CIA did its work outside the United States.
This was an agreement observed more in the breach than the observance.
In the Scavenius plan, the CIA would subsequently be allowed to be the premier intelligence agency, doing both domestic and foreign intelligence work.
The FBI, greatly reduced in number and duties, would be relegated solely to criminal matters such as bank robberies and the removal of stolen automobiles across state lines.
This concept has been extensively discussed with persons close to the Presidency and the agreement is that the CIA would have both domestic and foreign intelligence on the condition that they liaised all projects with the White House prior to any execution.
The President has animosity towards the FBI whom he sees as an entity that is out to discredit him, his family and his plans.